Sunday, September 19, 2010

2 for 1 (pt.II)

Okay..so here's the second image as promised.

Yes, I might not always post something every day - but I am drawing, or at least formulating drawings, every day. I'm still plotting in my head a `Left 4 Halo` mash-up.. basically, 4 space marines(from halo) in the left4dead universe.

Friday night was Lar's Ustream(the Larstream!)..and he was doing some MrvlCats ...he did a Fantastic Fur vs. Dogtor Doom... and I've had a Doom Kitty.. or, if you prefer, a Kitten Von Doom in my head.
Sometime finding decent reference material can be hard.. there's plenty of Dr.Doom images online..but what I was looking for wasn't readily available - a full-body, or 80%-body shot. That gives you the head, face, body, costume..the majority of the entire critter. LOTS of facial close-ups and lots of far-away(and very cartoony) shots.. I wound up finding something that was quite suitable, which is always nice.

And yes, I'm still working on doing simple, suitable backgrounds.. I think I'm *starting* to get the hang of it.. I'm too `busy` with my stuff.. the simple things are a bit too deep for me at time. *sigh*
Anyhow..enjoy!

Awww..frig. Now that I'm looking at it.. I think I should have made the right(left) hand bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.