Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Post

I recently turned 31.
This may not seem like much of anything to most of you.. but for some reason, it had considerably more impact to me than when I turned `the big 3-0`.
A friend of mine turned 30 and took up running. Something twinged off in her brain, and she decided a change was due. While I can use a change, I figured I would do a drawing-a-day for a year.

Today is September 1st, 2010.
So, working on the assumption that the status quo is maintained, or improves, I plan on posting something I've either hand-drawn or done on my tablet, an image a day, for a year. As well as whatever rambles course through my head and get typed out here.

Welcome to the beginning of the ride. Buckle up, it could get bumpy.
Most know me as SeirX. `KonkBonckles` is another term for random oddities.
"What's that? - Oh, it's just a bunch of konkbonckles.. don't worry about it. - Oh, okay"
kind of stuff.

Please note :  Unless otherwise stated, all images are created by me. All rights reserved, not to be used, reproduced or otherwise manipulated without my explicit consent.
There is a fair bit of theft, especially online. If anyone notices some other page using my art, please let me know.

This image is from a series of postcards I'm doing in a theme of  "Wish you were here... Instead of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.