Saturday, September 25, 2010

Roughed out idea

Someone who follows me on twitter had put forth a request from someone else about how to draw something like what's below.

Granted, I'm going with an older style, something that might have actually existed back then, should someone have thought to create it.
When it's done, I'll post the finished image, but it's coming upon another day, and I have to get a post in.
Have to. No more of this missing days because I'm not paying attention.

So, yeah.. it's just roughed out.. slowly refining it. Eventually it'll be refined enough to line, ink and colour. But I doubt I'll get that done before midnight strikes.

So, for now, let your imagination run, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.