Thursday, September 16, 2010

Trending? Tiring.

While I don't normally follow trends.. sometimes they catch my interest.
For the moment, there's a twitter-trend going on about Marvel-Cats.. basically, artists are drawing Marvel Comic Characters as cats.

Nobody likes Blob, the corpulant strong-man of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.
So I did a #MrvlCat of Blob. His costume was surprisingly sparse. basically a black/dark-coloured wrestler's singlet, maybe some boots, or gloves/wristguards..and that's it. Poor Blob.. no big-time villain-costume for you.

Anyhow.. here's what I've got, whipped up in about a half-hour. I'm thinking there's something wrong with my transparent-texture-layers.. but maybe it's just me.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.