Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another late entry

But at least I'm not the only one behind on the clock here. An artist I admire (and mentor-from-afar that he doesn't know he's doing..I think).. is running late on his own deadlines.

Sometimes these things happen.

There's a couple pieces I could put up, but what I'm working on right now is what I want to put up, and it's not close to being done yet. Though, with how I work it'll probably be up not too long after the midnight deadline.

Soon enough, you'll get to see what I'm working on. Started late, so of course it'll be late. *sigh*

Sorry folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.