Wednesday, October 13, 2010

At the end of the tunnel

I'd like to say I've got a good chance at this job I got a call about today.
I'd like to, but I won't. It really comes down to either I'll get it or I won't. Sure, there's some things I can do to help me along one route or the other, but ultimately, the decision is the recruiter's, not mine.
And I am okay with that.. .....for now. Heheheh.

I had thought of doing another pin-up type image.. I wanted to do something more halloween-y, but there's plenty of days left to get that stuff done.
So.. yeah, I'm not sure what exactly brough this out.. but here it is.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.