Monday, October 25, 2010

It figures

and it does. How often do you find yourself beset with some task..and before you even begin, you've got a good idea of how it's going to end..or that various things are going to happen before it ends?

I find that happens to me far too often. People are predictably unpredictable, after all. But it's not just people. Animals, weather, plants.. enough observation and you can, to a certain degree of accuracy, guesstimate what's going to happen.

For example, I have somewhere to go tomorrow.. I walk most places. I thought to myself.. because I want to look presentable when I get there.. it's probably going to rain.
Check the weather network and whammo.. 80% chance of precipitation. 80% chance to get rained on.
Now, thankfully, I live in a big enough city, it can still rain and miss me. But I'd still feel better if that 80 was a 40 or lower.

So.. Halloween draws nearer... what's one thing you usually.. well, okay, I'm dating myself here.. used to see at Halloween?

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.