Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Zombies

So, it turns out my interpretation of the contest was wrong.. so I have to replace the zombie goldfish..  the image below took me too long, in my opinion, to finish. I went through about 5 different ideas before settling on this one.

I love the laundromat. Usually it's quiet when I go to do my laundry..and I get weird flashes of inspiration from being there. Asked the lady behind the counter and the gal she was talking with to tell me the first thing that comes to mind when you think of `adorable, harmless critter`..they rambled off a few.. ones I would have tossed out of hand if I had thought of them. Sometimes, you miss a good idea because you think of it, but when someone else brings it up, it shows itself as the good idea it is.

So.. zombie turtle..and monster zombie turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.