Friday, October 1, 2010

One-Off ideas

Ahh, the One-Off.
Usually little more than a quick chuckle, based off of a random thought that just sticks with you.
Sometimes they make sense, sometimes they don't.

I admit the idea wasn't mine - I wasn't part of the conversation that came across this obviousness, but I did read about it.. I just can't remember where. I want to say Twitter. I also want to blame either CB Cebulski, or Skottie Young or Agent M Loves Tacos...or they might all be innocent and I read it somewhere else.

Either way, this's been sitting in my head for a lil while.. the initial idea was tht Captain America had called the Avengers together for an emergency meeting, sitting down the likes of Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor and some others.. straight-faced and serious, talking about some vague, serious issue that was plaguing the Avengers. Calls Wolverine in. Wolverine begins to speak..sniffs twice, then blames (in my head) Thor for leaking Asgardian Mead-farts all over Avengers HQ.

Ah, Wolverine. He always knows who dealt it, because you can bet he smelled it.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.