Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Retraction

I was wrong. I can admit that. I don't like to, but when I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and that's all there is to it.

After a little more fiddling around with the download(and thank you people for letting me re-downlaod things I've paid for).. come to find out, completely through error,  you're not supposed to install the packs.
just supposed to download them, and load the game. Then the game takes care of it all on it's own.

I wonder if I can get Deadrising 2 packs to do the same..heheh.

My apologies Bethesda / Obsidian / ZeniMax Corp. I hope we can still be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.