Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time Management

Time management is a skill. It really is. You can cultivate it, hone it.. some folks are right anal about their schedules. To me, that's all time-management is, is schedules, and adhering to them. Granted, there's more to it than just that, but not a whole lot more if you ask me.

Well, I need to give myself more time to get these pieces done.
I'm doing 2 tonight.. and 1's done, but it's not the one I wanted to put up here... but I'm going to, because it's the one that's done. The other one might be done before midnight, but I'm not betting on having it posted before midnight. (These things take time to upload, publish and all that, after all), so I'll hedge my bet and post this one instead.

Unibrow. Everyone's seen one.. some folks have them.. so let's poke some fun at them.. uhh, the unibrow, not the people. For those noticing.. I tried something new with lip-colouring and with the eyes.. hope it looks more `real` for a cartoony face.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.