Sunday, October 3, 2010

The White Stuff

...and havng typed the title.. I no have Weird Al Yankovic's parody of the New Kids On The Block song going through my head. Gotta love Oreo cookies.

So, the pose isn't what I originally had in mind..but as I tried to capture it, it kept changing on me..so this turned out a bit different than I originally thought. How often does that happen to other artists I wonder?
After coming to a design on the pose..I thought, maybe a background of pillows to show that she's reclining on her side a bit.. but no.. that didn't work as planned either.

Nothing so bizarrely malleable as a train-of-thought, I suppose. Sometimes it works out into wonderful things..sometimes not.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.