Saturday, November 27, 2010

.........

Hey, No post today.
I just got in (11:30pm) from spending the afternoon helping a friend move stuff around so they can find room to squeeze a christmas tree into their living room.

I don't know about you.. but for me.. non-paying gigs, and self-imposed projects take a backseat to helping friends. Moreso the seslf-imposed things.. if I've already commited to a non-paying gig and a friend needs help with something, they're kinda S.O.L. unless I can do both without interfering with the first-commited item.

SO.. no art?.. perhaps. Enjoy a lil something I made out of the City of Heroes character generator... then went over in photoshop. I have to admit.. sometimes, the character-generation is the best part of a game. And City of Heroes, City of Villains, do not disappoint very often when it comes to character-creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.