Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The end is nigh!

End of the year, that is.
Of course, nobody really KNOWS when everything could just pffffft out of existence..so maybe it is nigh.

Anyhow.. Clearly with the festivities and such, getting daily posts up will be spotty, but I'll still try to get them done.

Here's a quick (and I mean quick) attempt to show some anguish in a character that, for whatever reason, is semi-clad in ninja garb.


I'm working more on doing some quick roughs, then refining it a bit, changing a little, refining it some more.. roughing out any more changes.. refining it.. I have to stop being so quick to go `Okay, that's 3 roughs, time to do some heavy lines and then colour the thing`.  Basically, I have to stop being like a software company that shall remain nameless and boot things out the door before they're really ready.
Ready by my standards, anyhow.

I can always do some quick roughs to get an image up for the day.. but I want to get something really nice done before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.