Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Gunslinger

So, I had put a few hours into designing this bust-shot of The Gunslinger.
Or at least, how I picture Roland of the Eld, Roland son of Stephen, Roland Deschane - Gunslinger.

What the heck am I talking about? you ask?? Stephen King's The Dark Tower book series.
Good stuff, if you like a very well blended mix of western, sci-fi, fantasy, every-day and magic.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not the typical horror-fare that King's known for..and the best part is, the Dark Tower series brings in from most of is other works, things that, if you're a fan, are a wonderful nod to his other works.

So yeah.. I put in some more time today.. and while I'm not completely happy with the background, I can always edit that later.
But for now...

The Gunslinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.