Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Labour of

love? Oh hell no. Labour of because sometimes I just gotta do something different.

Though I don't think I'll be doing *this* again anytime soon without being paid for it.
Sometimes I'm just too damned nice for my own good.

It's not done yet, as you can see from the close-up shots, I have some minor touching to do, which means a steadier hand, which means I should stop drinking - coke. I've not ingested enough caffeine to cause a problem yet, but I might as well cut a potential problem off before it becomes one.
Not that I drink(anything) to excess..but I do loves me some Coke and Dr.Pepper.

Anyhow.. I've decided that, quite frankly, to hell with the issues and problems and distractions and detractions, I'm still going to attempt to do this every day and every outside influence can go fuck itself in the face.
Yup, not real kid-friendly there, but neither am I, really.



I just hope that when I'm done this series of slim-back art pieces, they arrive at their destination without much marring or transitory-damages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.