Sunday, December 12, 2010

More from The Plot

Today we meet one of the Ladies of Leisure from The Plot.
One of the headlining acts at one of Don Broccoli's Nightclubs,
the always juicy Ms. Cheri Tomatoes.

Yeah, if you haven't noticed by now, the denizens of The Plot are basically anthropomorphized produce. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this.

Now, for all you food-purists out there, please note the ONLY rule I am going to go by is that "if it has seeds, it's a fruit". Wonky rule if you ask me.. that makes peas & corn fruits. Peas and corn will always be vegetables in my eyes, and for the purpose of what I'm doing with The Plot, they're considered vegetables.



And no, I'm not a vegetarian. I like bacon, hamburger and steak, thank you very much. And sushi, can't forget sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.