Thursday, December 16, 2010

No news is a lack of communication

Nothing to report, sir!

No art-based image today.
So, for some filler..here's a pic some guys at Fan Expo 2010 were nice enough to let me snap.
If you don't know, they're CosPlaying the ... mechanic (I don't remember the guy's actual game-name).. and sniper from Team Fortress 2 - a game I don't play enough of, and enjoy way to much to not play it enough.


I could give you some excuse as to why there's nothing drawn out/painted/done.. but I like to go with the truth (despite the fact it bites me in the ass every chance it gets). I'm lazy\efficient..and with the truth, you don't have to remember who you told, how you told them, and what you told them.
So, I just didn't do anything today - art wise. Unless you count getting to talk to the amazing Lar deSouza face to face for a lil bit over some triple-chocolate bacon brownies, in which case, yeah, that was just freaking awesome. I also got to see 2 of his 3 cats, Virgil & Pixel, even got to pet Pixel.
SooooOOOOOoooo soft & fuzzy, like one of them women's fuzzy socks..only softer, and fuzzier. And the women's socks don't purr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.