Saturday, December 4, 2010

Re-Imagined: Nightcrawler

So, 10pm was closing in..and then it was 10:15 and I went `CRAP!!`..and began to semi-panic about what I was going to do...and how I wish I was somewhere else. Nightcrawler could be somewhere else....

Redo Nightcrawler.
So I did.

Kept some of the original colours, but decided to go with some pants (tried to get that yoga-pant look, don't think I got it), and a v-neck shirt. Kurt Wagner was a freaking acrobat in a circus, so he's gonna be slim, but built, especially legs and shoulders, I figured.

Anyhow.. here you go, BAMF!ing onto your monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.