Friday, December 3, 2010

Still Friday!

Hah, making it in under time.

Okay, watching Lar deSouza do his Ustream thing.
I normally start my daily art project around 10pm. Gives me roughly an hour, hour & a half to get something though of, roughed out, and done.

Asked for some ideas in the chat section of the ustream, and some ideas were thrown out there.
Someone's not included in this because, I don't know what they look like.. otherwise, they'd be riding the Frogicorn. Saved the file as `unifrog`..let's hope I remember it's a Frogicorn!

1 comment:

  1. http://img600.imageshack.us/i/meness.jpg/


    Do eeeeet. XD

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.