Sunday, January 9, 2011

The day after

Why is it that your body usually decides to remind you how out of shape you are, or how long it's been since you last did some particular activity the next day, or for the next couple of days?

I slept pretty good for me, only woke up about 5 times throughout the night.. but man alive, my right shoulder, lower back, knees and feet are just protesting, loudly in their impulses, against me making them do anything today. Including typing this.

Feels like I got a half-hearted working-over by this fellow:
who happens to be a Brute character I slapped together in City of Villains.

Tomorrow I go do the same general thing I did yesterday.. hope I recover quicker than I have so far, otherwise it'll be more game-shots and such instead of actually produced art for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.