Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Still Sore

I must be so out of shape it's pathetic.
All of 2 days of repetative general labour in inclimate weather ...and here I am 2 days after the last day, still sore, a little stiff.
It's time to do something about it.. I can't even curl my 45.lb barbel without feeling the throb in my shoulder.
Now that's honkin sad, yo.

Anyhow.. I'm still alive (pain is a wonderful reminder. When the pain stops, so does life, it would seem), so I'm still drawing, painting, creating. Sometimes really short on ideas.

Tonight was one of those nights, and I started thinking about some things I've seen and wanted to do and try.
So tonight we get a What If?!

What if Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne were the same person?
Bruce Stark? Tony Wayne? Either way.. rich, mildly deluded, and insanely smart.

Queue up Black Sabbath....  "I am Iron-Bat-Man"..or just The IronBat..or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.