Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wiped

So I *just* got up.

Thanks to my ignorantly self-absorbed neighbours, I got 38 minute of sleep last night.
Then I spent the day at a friend's place, out in the negative-tempuratures, while the snow swirled and blasted like a sadist on a streak, being coated in hot-water mist and the atomized remnants of chicken-poop.

My friend is a chicken farmer. And I really appreciate KFC...because if I'm going to coated head to toe(literally) in your poop, I want to know you and your kind are being devoured by mine.

My poor workboots though.. got soaked in everything today.

If there's any local massage-therapy students looking for someone to try stuff on.. I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.