Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Woes of Womanity

Womanity? ..like `humanity`, only with a 'woe' instead of a `hue`.

I'm glad I'm a guy..I really am. Not only can I pee standing up (no brag, just fact), but if I have hair on my face, it actually looks good on me. I don't have to shave my armpits or legs or bikini anything, unless I'm a pro-wrestler or something, which I'm not.

I don't have to endure pms or periods, but I *do* have to deal with them. (My roommate is female, afterall).
Dealing with them is easier, I imagine, than enduring them. Mostly because I can just leave the room. ^_^
Pregnancy? Yeah, I get to enjoy the fun part of that - the very very beginning, as it were. No hormone swings, no growing buddha-belly that endless situps & running will not get rid of (granted, I wouldn't mind getting a belly every few years if, after 9 months, it went away).
But the real kicker?
No make-up, no over-priced clothes, none of that crap.
Sure, guys still have overprices clothes, but lucky us, if we get it in black or white, it can go with anything else we own.

Anyhow.. I was really saddened to find out that Wonder Woman was one man's intentional creation to insert his own stupidity into society and try and flaw it's (at the time) morality.
Wonder Woman has often been an iconic Feminist creature. Don't get me started on feminism. Bad road, you'll get thrown off the ride eventually.
Anyhow.. yeah..here I come to find out after some research (online though, so can it really be trusted?) that Wonder Woman isn't who or what we thought/think she is/was.

Well, I gave her a Warrior's Beard(of sorts).
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.