Saturday, January 22, 2011

Writers - Weird creatures

Not being a writer, I can easily say they're weird creatures.
Eclectic, bizarre, insane, genius, incredible... whatever you want to call them, they are something else.

I'm no writer.. though I could pages with the worlds existing in my head.. a writer could do them justice in text.

Nate Cosby is a writer. I may or may not have read some of his stuff (I don't usually pay attention to who's writing what I'm reading when it comes to comics, I tend to look at the artist's names).
Every now and then I take notice of his twitter-thing #NateWouldLikeToSee ...and sometimes, I try for them.

This is one of those times. Apparently, Mr.Cosby would like to see a Wookie and an Ewok in some kind of potential romantic entanglement or something..
So, thinking prequel-wise, how do some of the most regretful things we do happen?
Alcohol. Bar-hopping, binge-drinking, liquid-stupidity, ladies & gentlemen.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.