Monday, February 28, 2011

Slowly

Well, everything's re-installed, hopefully for the last time for a few years (preferably for good, until I upgrade to something much better).

Unfortunately, my art-related programs are all boggy and very slow to respond, which is so damned frustrating when you're used to them being as in-sync as moving your own hand.
So, no post tonight.

Gotta get this crap fixed up right, back to the status-quo, only better (because the status quo crashed).
So, in the meantime, here's something I don't think I've posted.. was trying for a quad-colour nostalgia bit, but I have to redo the images inside the colours...maybe in contrasting colours against the backgrounds..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.