Sunday, March 13, 2011

20 minutes to spare

So, yeah, I'm still doing this 20-minute sketch thing. Getting faster at it, I think. More time to quickly watercolour some of these things.

I might have to start doing 1-hour sessions, just to see what kind of details I can put in, with and without colouring.



Not sure why I went with a falling gunfight.. I know I wanted to do something from a different angle..try and get it some kind of proper. Now, normally, working on paper, I'd turn the page so I'm working from a regular, comfy position..but I can't do that with my computer (well, maybe if I could afford to upgrade my tablet ...but yeh, that ain't happening for a good long while). I think I got it fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.