Saturday, March 5, 2011

20 minutes

So, today, I had an idea of what I wanted to do for my 20-minute art piece.
I started to sketch it out..and realized I'd rather use what was coming out for another project..so I waited for the clock to hit another number-mark (10, 20, 30, etc. Nice, round, easy to glance at & check if I'm under or out of time) and started over.

A lil 20-Minute-Monster. Pen & digital airbrushing for colour.
I'm starting to enjoy my art again, despite the ups(apparently on vacation without me) and downs (and all their friend, relatives, pets and enemies) visiting. Not sure if it shows or not, but I do know that sometimes you wind up imparting a bit of your emotive essence into your work, wether sad, angry, happy, peaceful, whatever, while you're working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.