Monday, March 28, 2011

Of peace or quiet

You'd think peace & quiet went together all the time.

But, oh.. abso-friggin-lutely not. I'll take quiet over peace.. because I hate the noise of others..and having 3 sets of noisy neighbours drives me nuts. It used to be 2..now it's 3.

Went to bed early last night, thinking I'd get a bit more sleep than normal and be able to function more nicely with people in the morning..but no. I got about an hour of sleep, then was sick with food-poisoning, even though my roommate was fine from the dinner we ate.
I don't normally get sick..and as far as things like a bad chicken-nugget go, it usually out and done with within the hour.. not so. I was up about 8 times between midnight and 6am being sick.

Thankfully, it seems to have run it's course and gone away. Still.. wish I could be like a ninja or a zen-master or high-ranking-monk of some kind and just.. sit and zone and ignore the world.

.....but I'd be tempted to use that power for evil, instead of selfish-good. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.