Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Day Doodling

It's been raining since yesterday. All day today, gray and wet and yuck. Supposed to rain all the way through until Monday, but we'll see what the what is because hey, the Weatherman ain't always right..or even half-right half of the time, right?

I doodled these up early this morning..around 3 or 4am.. was listening to The Watchtower Podcast episodes 193 and 194 at the time. I'm not always up on the world of Comics, but listening to Jeff Moss and Donnie Coulter helps me feel like I have an idea of what's going on.. sometimes.
I also lay some blame at Lar deSouza for the inspiration as well.

The helmet.. well, parts of it, were what I was trying to reproduce for a while yesterday that kept getting my goat, as the saying goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.