Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Simplicity itself

Ok.. today was very.. just ..yeah.
I could punch somebody, that's how mad I am with a broken system that has no accountability to it and no repercussions if they screw up, other than the people who's lives they ruin, that they're supposed to be helping.

VERY ANGRY.
And I am hoping there's a really simple explanation for all this aggrevation, and even if there is, nothing will be done about stopping it from happening again.. and again.. and again. Damn them.

I got home and slept for a few hours.. more than I wanted to. Wanted a simple maybe-hour-long nap..and woke up multiple-hours later. Probably needed the sleep, but still.

There's a really simple trick, and if it's done well, it's noticeable and nice, and if it's done right, it's downright elegant. I think I can do it alright.. and while I have some other photos I could use instead, I think I'll just use this videogame reference.


Sometimes, it is the simple things that make things seem...better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.