Monday, April 25, 2011

Cartography

Cartography, for those aren't sure, is the art of map-making.
And I don't think I like doing it, at all.

Anyhow.. I'm working on multiple projects, but things like this haunt me, because I know I'll leave something out, or come up with something else somewhere down the road, and suddenly, this map of the land or area is no longer really useful.

Anyhow, here's a peek at two sides of a warring coin.. well, okay, two halves of a warring continent, anyhow.
I haven't done any of the Blasted Lands/Contested Zone in detail yet, but rest assured, it's a large area where these two kingdoms wage their stupid wars. At least they can agree on that.. even though they couldn't agree on what to call the area.

And no, don't worry, there'll be an easter-themed image up alter tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.