Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gojira Pt.2

You've heard of doggy-style? The Cowboy? ...well, now it's Godzilla Style, yo.
or something. I thought it was funny, but what do I know, right?

Anyhow, it's more Godzilla & Herbie the love-bug for Paul Tobin.


For the very few incarnations that Herbie's been through, Godzilla seems to have gone through a few.. I've counted at least 4 different monster-suits, plus that CG one in the movie with Matthew Broderick.

And yes, I quick-skimped on the background. The characters & colouring & shading took me almost 2 hours, and I wasn't sure what kind of background to do, so I did a quick asphalt-into-rock-wall type thing....though now that I look at it, the rock-wall looks more like dirt-clumps. Ahwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.