Saturday, April 30, 2011

Playing with light

So, I found someone on twitter with the same name as a second-cousin of mine.
My first thought was `Aww yeah, he's on twitter!`. Nope, not the same guy.
Better.
This dude's an artist, and he's good at it.

He's got a good grasp at the light/shadow play on things (a.k.a, inking).. which is one of the many things I need to work on. So I think I'll be working on that this week, providing I don't get distracted.

Here's some light work, playing a bit with shadows. Going to have to try more actual inking.

Oh, speaking of artists.. it's Dean's birthday today. Why not take a look at http://explodingdoughnut.blogspot.com and peruse some of his art? Really neat stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.