Saturday, April 16, 2011

Still sick

Man alive, where the hell are my super-healing abilities??
Normally, I don't get sick. If I cut myself, it heals up nice and quick.

...EDIT:
I had a bit of a rant about why am I healing up so slowly typed out and it occurs to me that I should really be grateful I'm almost better inside of a week, when most folks take about a month to deal with all this.

So.. here's some Bear-bear & Tortle. They're stuffed-animal-shaped pillows, soft on one side, furry-soft-fuzzy-snuggly on the other. And when you're sick, it's nice to have something soft to throw over your face while avoiding the morning light.


I've thought about doing a lil webcomic based off these two and their (mis)adventures while their humans are out. But I'm not so great at writing family-friendly funny stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.