Thursday, April 28, 2011

Whip It

So I watched this movie tonight.
I was really hoping for more of the roller-derby stuff than the typical teenage drama bullshit..but I suppose they HAVE to throw that in when the protagonist is 17.
Some of this stuff.. only in texas. Which is where the movie takes place, so, that's good.
It's a fun movie nonetheless.

But it got me to thinking of other roller-derby teams and such..I know there's some around here.. somewhere.. I just can't remember where, and they don't advertise much.
Ah well.
Another chance to doodle some girls.. should really keep strengthening that artistic muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.