Sunday, May 29, 2011

Another Week Begins

...and I'm not sure what, if any, theme I'll have for the week.
A year's worth of blog-posts is arriving soon enough. Which is a weird thought. I'll post my thoughts on that when the actual day & time draws closer.

In the meantime, nothing big, nothing fancy.. not even sure where this came from - if you look at the helmet, the brim is really off for modern-day military.. hell, the whole thing is, really. Yet for whatever reason I've given the guy a freaking hand-cannon of a modified .44 Desert Eagle.
Hey, gun-bunnies & enthusiasts.. I know, it's not spot-on replica of a Desert Eagle.. but then, nothing modified ever is. The hammer, especially.

Anyhow.. here we go.. blue-lined all the way. I really want to start posting more stuff from my sketchbook.. half because it's all drawn at a weird angle, resting the book on my chest, and half because, well, I do much better on paper than I do digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.