Thursday, May 19, 2011

Doodles of Bull$#|t!

Warning: The following post contains profanity in it's best gratuitous use - in the name of something.


As is our custom, the roommate & I went to the library to check out what was available and sign out whatever struck our fancy.

I've been a fan of Penn & Teller for a while, but it's one of those kinds of `fan of`'s that, if they're on tv, I'll watch them. But if something else is more interesting, I'll watch that.
Lo and behold, there's a dvd I notice title `Penn & Teller's Bullshit!`. Turns out this is the 6th season on dvd..which means there's 5 other seasons I have yet to explore.. YAY! They tackle all sorts of things, calling "bullshit!" on it all, looking to expose truth over common-held crapology. And they do it in a profanity-laden spree that has me laughing out loud.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care for profanity for just-because.. I use it too much myself, so to have extra-exposure to it... yeah, no thanks. But this is just... I really see Penn as a very-toned down version of myself on a rant when he goes off on these things. And I find it frickin hilarious!

Anyhow.. not sure where this image came from.. but I doodled it out while Penn & Teller were dealing with idiots who think dolphins are smarter than people & even have superpowers.
The downside - some daft broad on the show was making dolphin noises that drowned out my song of choice - Alcoholic by Tim Berg, on a LOUD setting. Sounded like someone beating a newborn to death with a set of bagpipes stuffed with asthmatic cats.
I knew I wanted to do something with a barrel-end view of a sniper in victory.. and this fatal femme showed up.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.