Monday, May 2, 2011

Playing with Light 3

Some more shadow work, and this time I included some intentional inking.. where if I took away the shading, there'd still be those black shapes on the page.

I think it turned out well.. and considering it's done in only about 40 minutes, very well indeed.


It's Voting Day here in Canada. Why? because we have mothereffing children for politicians. "we don't want to force a vote"..like hell they didn't. I haven't been back in Canada for long (only about 4 or 5 years now) since my year-visit to the US, but I've voted for a PM 3 times now. This is BS. Pure, political grade, BS.

And the best part is.. I can't vote for someone of my own choosing now. I know they took the blank line with checkbox off the ballot years ago..but man, even if I decide to cast my vote as `A Vote of No-Confidence in All Parties`, it gets tossed out as a blank ballot. What kinda BS is that!? Canadian BS, my friends. The friendlies, stupidest BS you'll find on the market, provided by the Liberals, Conservatives, and any other "party" that decides to pony up the dough to get on the ballot.
However.. as I am fond of saying.. If you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain about the government.
So I voted for the devil I knew best, hated least and God willing.. the country won't be ruined by next election..which'll probably happen in another 24 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.