Friday, June 24, 2011

Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!

....and I still have to work tomorrow.
Ugh.

But lo, there be hope somewhere in them hills.
Had an interview this morning. Pays is better, location is much better, work is actually
mentally stimulating instead of draining, physically...worse.. but that's okay, because it means I
can start working out again on a regular basis. I won't be so mentally-dead and physically tired
from work when I'm done.
It'll be a 15-20 minute walk to work, instead of a 30-35minute drive.

I'll know more come monday.. and there's some other decisions to be made..
so in the meantime, while I'm not really doodling or drawing or doing much of anything but trying
to stop yawning all the time.. here's a random critter doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.