Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday

Well, no call from that great interview I had.
Hopefully, they'll call tomorrow.. otherwise, I'll call myself, and find out what the what is.

I'm not sure why I'm so tired all the time.. but there won't be any art tonight.
Going to take a look and see if there's any game-shots I haven't posted that can be put up.. think I've got one..

Ahh, yeh. Here's a lil peek at one of the `evil catholic-school-girl-coven` toons that was used for a group that was designed to mock tv sitcom characters.. somehow I pulled the tab with `buffy` on it.. so I figured the redhead with magic from the show would be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.