Monday, June 13, 2011

More Gimping about

So, I'm still working some kinks out of working with The Gimp, but so far, no complaints that'd make me go to another program.

Started a new job today - yay for working! Unfortunately, because I have to carpool, what should have been a basic 8-5 first day was actually a 7-7 day.Not fun.
And if I don't carpool??.. well, I don't have a job then. Not cool.

But like everything else, there's always kinks to iron-out in the beginning.

I don't know why I bothered to have Wolverine killing Dr.Strange, but that's what's come out tonight - and no, I have no clue about the many zany, bizarre and "cultish" signs, sigils & insignias on his cloak..I just made them all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.