Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So tired...

Okay.. the week before my new job started, I tried to get myself used to waking up early..and resetting my internal clock.

The good news is, I can still wake up 10 minutes before my alarm like I used to.
The bad news is, my body still wants to be doing things late at night.

So, while I should actually be trying to go to bed right now, I'm posting a new image up on the blog.
And once this is done, I should really make myself a lunch for tomorrow and then hit the sack like a pile of very tired bricks.

Found a new feature in The GIMP while looking for a general-selection/move tool : Ink.
So, figured I'd give it a try..and I am pleased with what waits below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.