Saturday, July 16, 2011

Book Sketch

I sketched this out a couple days ago while my roommate was watching House.

Idle doodling can be good for the wandering brain, I think.

Until I can hammer out some kind of schedule..a habit, if you will, of this work, downtime, art-time, work out, relax, sleep thing.. I'll probably miss a few days at a time.
I used to doodle at night before going to sleep..unfortunately, my bedtime's been moved up because now I have to get up early if I want to, you know, be at work on time and keep my job (which I do).

So everything else is being rearranged..re-slotted into some kind of time that I'm hoping will stick, or at least, be malleable enough work around everything else that can't be moved around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.