Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's a what?!

So, while I was waiting for some things to be done to my computer at work today (so I could, yanno, work), I did a quick doodle..and part of the costume design stuck with me.

Part of me immediately went `Tron?!` while the rest of me laughed.
Call me crazy, but I like outfits that have a bit of piping to them..especially when that piping, or even the seems, are kinda day-glow.

So, while trying to figure out how I wanted to do it here in The Gimp.. I was working away and just kind of idly deciding things in my head.. long hair.. want the piping to be bright orange and some really pale yellow/cream.. give the girl a visor... and suddenly the thing I'm doodling has become some kinda semi-tron-ish female version of the offspring of Shadow Cat and Cyclops.

So.. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.