Friday, July 8, 2011

A little upbeat

Okay.. so today's been another general wash of things.
Got up late (have to curb that something immediately)...barely doodled or drew anything.. made a late dinner, been ingesting caffeine all day.. I need to detox it a bit, start back on the water more, less Coke.
But I loves me some Coke.. or Dr.Pepper.

Still, healthier choices gotta be made.
The roommate & I've agreed that, instead of buying our fruit on the monthly grocery-run, she'll pick up whatever weekly-deal's being offered at the grocery store.. we'll buy less at-once, which means less food-spoilage.. and maybe get a bit more diversity in our fruit-intake.

Apparently, dancing is a great cardio exercise, disguised as fun... well, fun if you like to dance.
And I don't mean `go to the club, grind on some stranger, have a few drinks, call it a night` kind of dance.
I mean salsa dancing, ballroom, some of them classic dances... which I wouldn't mind trying, given the proper company.

So, while listening to some more upbeat music, I randomly doodled out this girl, dancing to the music, probably safely behind the curtains of the kitchen-window and a sink-full of dishes...image in my head, anyhow.

Also, I've recently joined the Google+ thing.. under my more commonly known alias of SeirX.
It seems like it's what facebook was  *supposed* to be - fairly intuitive, social on a level of life-imitations.. social-circle of friends, of family, of business acquaintances, of others who share similiar interests.. not like crackbook's everybody-gets-the-same-view-of-you thing-depending-on-permissions. (granted, I haven't been on crackbook in months, so that might've changed).
It might sound similar, but that's where the similarity ends.. because even the folks in whatever social-circle you're sharing something with.. not all of the has to receive whatever you're putting out there, if I've understood thing program correctly.
Anyhow.. it's something differently-similar, if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.