Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Long Weekends

Long weekends.. most of us like them... and while I don't know about you, I tend to dislike at the least one thing about them: The really mess with my work schedule.

Today is Wednesday. But it feels like somewhere late Tuesday while it should be early Friday.
If that makes sense.

It's like suddenly my week-day clock is fighting with my week-end clock and there's never a clear winner, other than that the whole week is just all kinds of wonky on me.. and then I usually do something silly like stay up way too late and mess with my sleep-clock, which tends to fight everybody right afterwards.

So.. some quick (10minute) quick lines of some brawling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.