Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Post, Year Two

Aww, yeah.

Prezackly one year ago today I posted my first post, not sure what I was doing or about to get myself into, and having the thought that probably 3 or 4 months down the road I'd just abandon this thing.

And here I am, a year later.. life's improved a bit, I think my art's improved a bit.. and just..yeah. Still here.
Huzzah!

So.. as seems to be something I enjoy doodling.. warrior with winged/wonky helmet against a cloudy background.

It's not the original size, but it's close to it. You can't quite make out the flecking I've done all over the skin, but you can more easily see the effects on the vest and helmet.

From doodle-start to finish, this took about 4 hours.


1 comment:

  1. KonkBonckles!

    Happy Anniversary to your blog!!

    Keep creating and year two will be even better than the last!

    Go YOU!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.