Thursday, March 22, 2012

COWTHULHU!!

So, while strolling through Google+, I come upon this thing, and apparently the folks who do the Kidthulhu books are looking for an illustrator.

I don't think I'm good enough to toss my hat in that ring, but if you are, or know someone who is, send'em a message, yeh?

Also, it turns out that Zombie Roomie is looking for some filler strips as well, so I've had John and George, and for some reason, hindu-zombies, and Cthulhu running through my head for the last 2 days.

So, hindu zombies and something about cows and Cthulhu mixing in my head and I wonder.. would a hindu zombie suckle the teat of terror that is attached to Cowthulhu?  A quick google-image-search shows me not much in the way of  "cow cthulhu" ..so here's my Bovine Star Sleeper or whatever.

1 comment:

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.