Monday, December 3, 2012

December Update

Hey happy peoples,

Yeah, it's been a while. Work is work, for what it's worth.  Not the work I want, or at least, think I want, but it's a far-cry better than a bunch of jobs I've had.

Art's dropped off, not happy about that.  Some life-changes are in the making, slow-slow-slow, but necessary, and I just want them to be over with already, albeit, some things you just can't rush.

All in all, things are good in a by-and-large way. And in my life, when things are going well, something bad's coming up from behind quicker than I care for.  So, while part of me wants to enjoy the good-times while they're here.. most of me is looking for that other shoe to drop.

In the meantime, here's a redhead ready to beat some ass:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.